Peterson Tool Company, Inc. TERMS AND CONDITIONS As stated… Read More »
Peterson Tool Company’s mission statement is quite simply the quest for satisfaction. Read more…
Peterson Tool Company’s mission statement is quite simply the quest for satisfaction.
- We seek personal satisfaction in each of our team members for the fulfillment and enrichment of themselves and their families.
- We seek the satisfaction of our vendors that we have shown them fairness and provided them an opportunity to participate as partners in our growth.
- We seek satisfaction of our investors and shareholders that we have met their reasonable goals and timelines of payments.
- We seek satisfaction of our ISO requirements and continuous improvement objectives by carefully planning, executing, measuring, and logging proper documentation.
- We seek satisfaction of all governmental and regulatory agencies that requirements have been fulfilled and integrity demonstrated in all our affairs.
- We seek satisfaction of knowing that we have done all that we can to use reasonable resources and green technology whenever possible to insure a healthy environment for today and future generations.
- Above all else we seek the satisfaction of our clients that we have delivered the very best engineered products in the world in less time than they had anticipated with a value far greater than they had expected.
While satisfaction is our goal we understand that paradoxically it can only be obtained by never being satisfied. We must constantly strive to improve our service, our response time, our efficiency, and our products through innovation and technology. All of this while maintaining quality at never before delivered levels. Through our hard work, we continue to strive for the illusive satisfaction that can only come from a job well done.
Follow the path of an order through a virtual video tour of our state-of-the-art facility led by our own engineer, Mark Charleton.